“That is the first preliminary schooling for spirituality: not to react at once to a stimulus, but to gain control of all the inhibiting, excluding instincts.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
I hung out recently with the boys (Mat and Justin) from Reconnected Human. It’s always a blast to just chill with these very smart and keenly aware guys, and we delve into *many* cool topics in this episode. Give it a listen, I think you’ll really enjoy it.
These are some of the best podcasts, in my opinion. Just kicked-back with like-minded friends, hit the record button, and capture the happenings. I sometimes wish more conversations could be remembered this way. *So* many times we’ve had impromptu conversations at Efficient Exercise that afterwards I’ve wished were recorded. Some real jewels emerge from these impromptu shoot-the-shits.
That said, here are the 30-thousand foot view notes from this episode:
- Keith’s personal mission statement that became crystal clear with the help of Ayahuasca (5:00)
- How to grow an athlete (16:00)
- Joining the military and becoming an entrepreneur. (35:00)
- Big Pharma sit downs, and re-defining what helping others with health looks like. (39:00)
- The Paleo Diet and the Vegan culture.(40:00)
- How Shamanism integrates into the Paleo principles. (53:00)
- Why did Keith want to experience Ayahuasca? (1:05:00)
- The developmental practices that Keith now uses to run a million dollar business. (1:13:00)
- Will Keith continue to participate in Ayahuasca ceremonies? (1:17:00)
- Keith’s current most influential books.(1:20:00)
- You are an entrepreneur, own it!
- Keith’s Favorite album (1:28:00)
- Keith’s Top 3 directives for finding your potential. (1:29:00)
Heal thyself, harden thyself; change the world!